Copyright notice and disclaimer
Phone: +43 1 531 15-0
© Federal Chancellery 2004, department VII/5
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Any restrictions on use shall be clearly indicated.
Federal Chancellery, department VII/5
- This Website intends to inform on all functions of the Federal Chancellery, which are of broad public interest. It does not replace professional or legal advice for which a suitably qualified professional should be consulted.
- Links to other websites were carefully selected. Since the Federal Chancellery has no control over external sites it cannot assume responsibility.
- Only laws as published in the print edition of the Federal Law Gazette are binding.
- Digitisation of data may give rise to errors. Different types of web browsers and software settings may represent data differently.
- All staff members of the Federal Chancellery may be contacted by email. In general, email addresses are composed as follows: first name.second firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website of the Federal Chancellery was set up in cooperation with Wiener Zeitung GmbH.
Aerial view (Hopi Media), Ballhausplatz 2 (István Lauringer)
Virtual tour: all photographs and panorama pictures (Federal Chancellery), staircase / picture 3 (István Lauringer)
History: Court Chancellery 1733 (Austrian National Library–Picture Archive), Emperor Karl VI (Austrian National Library–Picture Archive), Maria Theresa (Viennaslide/Harald Jahn), Kaunitz (Federal Chancellery), Metternich (Federal Chancellery), Congress of Vienna 1814/15 (Austrian National Library–Picture Archive), Schwarzenberg (HBF), Emperor Francis Joseph (Austrian State Archives), Dollfuß memorial (István Lauringer), Schuschnigg (Dokumentationsarchiv des österreichischen Widerstandes), Federal Chancellery 1945 (Federal Chancellery), signing of the Marshall Plan agreement (Austrian National Library–Picture Archive), aerial view of the Federal Chancellery (Hopi Media)